Thermal Trend Website Receives 5 Star Award
Burlington, NJ —- Thermal Trend of Seattle, WA is the latest recipient of the IRINFO.ORG 5 Star Website Award. Thermal Trend’s website, www.thermaltrend.com, was named earlier this month according to IRINFO.ORG webmaster, Oliver Beauchemin. Other recipients of the IRINFO.ORG 5 Star Award include Black & Associates, Tecnología Avanzada para Mantenimiento, Ox Creek Energy, Specialized Camera Sales, and several infrared inspection firms worldwide.
According to IRINFO.ORG Publisher James Seffrin, 5 Star website recognition is reserved for websites that professionally promote IR and related PdM technologies. Websites bearing the 5 Star Website logo have distinguished themselves among their peers as one of the best resources on the internet today. 5 Star Website recognition is FREE; however, a website must meet the following criteria:
- Information on the website must be easy to find.
- The information offered by the website must be timely and accurate.
- A visitor to the website must not be charged a fee.
- The website must positively promote IR Thermography or related PDM or NDT.
- The website must be referred to the Technical Editors of www.irinfo.org by a current member of the IRINFO Group discussion forum.
For more information, to nominate a website or to view the current list of 5 Star Award holders, click on the link below. All submissions are subject to review by the IRINFO.ORG Technical Editors for compliance with the above guidelines.