Mikron Web Site Receives 5 Star Award
Mikron Instruments, Inc. of Oakland, NJ is the latest recipient of the IRINFO.ORG 5 Star Website Award. Mikron’s website, www.irimaging.com, was named earlier this month according to IRINFO.ORG webmaster, Oliver Beauchemin. Other recipients of the IRINFO.ORG 5 Star Award include Thermoteknix, Temperatures.com, Reliabilityweb.com, and several infrared inspection firms worldwide.
According to IRINFO.ORG Publisher James Seffrin, 5 Star website recognition is reserved for websites that professionally promote IR and related PdM technologies. Websites bearing the 5 Star Website logo have distinguished themselves among their peers as one of the best resources on the internet today. 5 Star Website recognition is FREE; however, a website must meet the following criteria:
- Information on the website must be easy to find.
- The information offered by the website must be timely and accurate.
- A visitor to the website must not be charged a fee.
- The website must positively promote IR Thermography or related PDM or NDT.
- The website must be referred to the Technical Editors of www.irinfo.org by a current member of the IRINFO Group discussion forum.
For more information or to nominate a website, click on the link below. All submissions are subject to review by the IRINFO.ORG Technical Editors for compliance with the above guidelines.