Content and accuracy of posted articles relating to infrared thermography are the responsibility of the individual authors.
Articles and their contents listed on this page or found at irinfo.org are not necessarily recommended nor endorsed by irinfo.org.
Please complete the information below to submit an article to be considered for publication at irinfo.org. Please keep in mind that:
- the article must be ORIGINAL work
- you must certify that YOU are the author
- the article must not have appeared elsewhere
- articles submitted are subject to editorial approval prior to being posted at irinfo.org
- graphics may be submitted for inclusion with your article and are subject to editorial approval
Available Articles – 2021
|You’ve Got To Coach Up To Achieve Precision Maintenance||Drew Troyer, CRE, CMRP, Editor|
The RAM Review
|Listen. Listen. Listen. Actively.||Ken Bannister, MEch (UK), CMRP, MLE, Editor|
The RAM Review
|5 Easy Ways to Reduce Energy Waste with Ultrasound||Adrian Messer, Manager of US Operations|
UE Systems Inc.
|Using Acoustic Imaging for Partial Discharge Monitoring||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Significant Changes in the 2021 Edition of the NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace||Craig Nelson, CESW, CESCP|
JM Test Systems, Inc.
|Calibration of the External Temperature Reference Source Used in Thermal Image Camera Systems for Detecting People with Elevated Body Temperature||William ‘Bud’ Foran|