Content and accuracy of posted articles relating to infrared thermography are the responsibility of the individual authors.
Articles and their contents listed on this page or found at irinfo.org are not necessarily recommended nor endorsed by irinfo.org.
Please complete the information below to submit an article to be considered for publication at irinfo.org. Please keep in mind that:
- the article must be ORIGINAL work
- you must certify that YOU are the author
- the article must not have appeared elsewhere
- articles submitted are subject to editorial approval prior to being posted at irinfo.org
- graphics may be submitted for inclusion with your article and are subject to editorial approval
Available Articles – 2022
|IR Inspection Windows – See What You’ve Been Missing||Michael Riccio, CRL, CSI, ESM, IRT-1|
Global Market Manager, IRISS Group
|Reliability Maintenance Augmented by Visual Plan 3D Visualization: Closing the Gap Between Inspection and Remediation||Kelly Watt, CEO & Founder of Visual Plan|
|Appreciating the Value of Good Stewardship||Bob Williamson, CMRP, CPMM, MIAM, Editor|
The RAM Review