Content and accuracy of posted articles relating to infrared thermography are the responsibility of the individual authors.
Articles and their contents listed on this page or found at irinfo.org are not necessarily recommended nor endorsed by irinfo.org.
Please complete the information below to submit an article to be considered for publication at irinfo.org. Please keep in mind that:
- the article must be ORIGINAL work
- you must certify that YOU are the author
- the article must not have appeared elsewhere
- articles submitted are subject to editorial approval prior to being posted at irinfo.org
- graphics may be submitted for inclusion with your article and are subject to editorial approval
Available Articles – 2020
|New Software is Revolutionizing Thermography||Jim Seffrin|
Infraspection Institute Master Thermographer
|Visualizing Reflective Temperature on |
Reliability Engineer & Condition Monitoring Specialist
|Infrared Body Temperature Screening – Know the Basics Before Starting||Mary F. Molle|
Jersey Infrared Consultants
|Tips to Keep Driver-Driven-Transmission Systems Up and Running||Ken Bannister, MEch (UK), CMRP, MLE, Editor|
The RAM Review
|Groundwork for Creating a Successful CBM Program||Adrian Messer, Manager of US Operations|
UE Systems, Inc.
|‘Thermometer Guns’ on Coronavirus Front Lines Are ‘Notoriously Not Accurate’||David Yaffe-Bellany|
|The FLIR One Infrared Imaging Radiometer and Marine Surveying||John (Jack) Allinson, II BSc, AMS®|
Level III Certified Infrared Thermographer