Content and accuracy of posted articles relating to infrared thermography are the responsibility of the individual authors.
Articles and their contents listed on this page or found at irinfo.org are not necessarily recommended nor endorsed by irinfo.org.
Please complete the information below to submit an article to be considered for publication at irinfo.org. Please keep in mind that:
- the article must be ORIGINAL work
- you must certify that YOU are the author
- the article must not have appeared elsewhere
- articles submitted are subject to editorial approval prior to being posted at irinfo.org
- graphics may be submitted for inclusion with your article and are subject to editorial approval
Available Articles – 2003
|The Fine Print: Contract Terms to Watch For and Avoid||Robert J. Incollingo, Esq.|
|Confidence Limits in Temperature Measurements||G. Raymond Peacock, Temperatures.com, Inc.|
|Thermal Imaging for Detetcing Potential SARS Infection||R. James Seffrin|
|Infrared Thermography to Detect Refractory Damage in a Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit||Robert K. Weigle|
|The Use of Infrared Thermography for Steel Process Development & Monitoring>||Kenneth J. Roush|
|Selecting, Specifying,and Purchasing Infrared Imagers||R. James Seffrin|
|"What Else Can I Inspect"||John F. Keane and Robert P. Madding,|
FLIR Systems, Inc.
|Ultrasonic Tips On Monitoring Bearings For Proper Lubrication and Wear||Mark A. Goodman, UE Systems, Inc.|
|Are you IR Challenged?||Gregory R. Stockton, |
Stockton Infrared Thermographic Services, Inc.